Turkish World and Relative Communities Coordinatorship
Continuing its activities under the Governorship of Istanbul, Istanbul Governorship Turkish World and Relative Communities Coordinatorship was established with the approval of the Governorship of Istanbul, dated 14.01.1998 and numbered 71, in accordance with the circular number 3295 of the Turkish Republic Prime Ministry dated 11.03.1993. "Turkish World Services Coordinatorship Establishment and Working Directive" of the Istanbul Governorship is available on the subject matter.
1) To conduct research, development and studies on services to be provided to those coming from Turkic Republics and Relative Communities.
2) To guide and help people from Turkic Republics and Relative Communities.
3) To coordinate the social and cultural services to be provided in the province of Istanbul for those coming from Turkic Republics and Relative Communities.
SCOPE OF ACTIVITY OF THE COORDINATORSHIP
1) Carrying out studies on the subjects requested from our Governorship by the relevant institutions, organizations and persons.
2) Organizing Culture and Art days, meetings, seminars, exhibitions and excursions in accordance with the establishment purpose of the unit and having the same organized.
3) Inviting relevant institutions, organizations and persons to meetings if deemed necessary.
4) Providing necessary assistance to visiting scientist, culture, arts, sports and travel groups in carrying out their activities.
5) Ensuring that Poetry, Composition, Photography, Painting, Music, Theater, Sports etc. competitions are held.
6) Creating "Turkish World in Turkish Press" archive in our schools and providing the necessary cooperation in this regard.
7) Developing and running a Fellow Family (Guide Family) program.
8) Publishing newspapers, bulletins, magazines with the approval of the Governor's Office, and reporting the problems of guest students to the relevant institutions, organizations and individuals.
9) Observing all kinds of activities that are requested to be carried out by decree, curriculum, circulars and announcements in order to improve relations with the Turkish World.
10) Contributing to the formation of units that will implement the decisions taken as advisory in congresses organized to improve relations with the Turkic World.
11) Preparation of reports to be presented to the relevant institutions, organizations and persons on issues related to the work to be carried out and the field of study.
12) Providing the necessary work and coordination for financial assistance to individuals.
13) Listening to all kinds of problems of guest students, carrying out investigations thereof and meeting with the relevant people.
14) Ensuring that the guest students follow the activities of culture, arts, sports etc. in the city.
15) Taking precautions against the institutions that benefit from the position of the guest students in our country and exploit this issue and contributing to such precautions.
16) Coordinating with the institutions and organizations doing business in the guest students' countries.
17) Creating projects with the aim of developing relations with the Turkish World and contributing to the projects created.
18) Assisting guest students in matters they need both in our country and in their own countries after graduation.
ISTANBUL GOVERNOR'S OFFICE
TURKISH WORLD AND RELATIVE COMMUNITIES
2020-2021 ACADEMIC YEAR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ANNOUNCEMENT
Within the framework of the protocol signed between Istanbul Governorship and Istanbul Chamber of Commerce, the period for foreign student scholarship application organized by our Coordinatorship has started on 06.11.2020 and will end on 27.11.2020.
The link will be activated once the scholarship application period starts.
Scholarship Application Requirements:
1. Studying in Istanbul and being a foreign student. (Dual citizens may not apply)
2. Not having received any Turkish scholarships or any government scholarships in the 2020-2021 academic year.
3. This scholarship is awarded to Undergraduate and Postgraduate students, except for Prep Class and Doctoral Students.
Documents Required: (Only for students awarded Scholarship)
1. Student Certificate (It must be up to date for 2020-2021)
2. Photocopy of the passport.
3- Photocopy of Residence Permit Card
4- Transcript (First Grade Students who cannot bring a transcript will only bring a Student Certificate.
5- Certificate of Residence and Other Address (can be obtained from Civil Registry or E-Government)
6- Scholarship Application Printout
• Due to the pandemic, applications will only be made over the internet.
• There will be no face-to-face interviews.
• Only students who are granted the Scholarship shall bring the requested documents to our Coordinatorship in person.
Phone No: +90 212 455 50 00 (Extension: 1483) E-mail: email@example.com Address: Istanbul Governorship Vatan Caddesi Additional Service Building Hırka-i Şerif Mah. Adnan Menderes Bulvarı No: 64 Fatih/İSTANBUL